Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Military Moves

We are getting ready for a move. El Paso, TX is the next duty station for my hubs... So we should be out there sometime in August..
The short notice of the move is making this pretty stressful!

I am still taking classes here and will be done with this semester right before we move... I hope i am able to keep my A in Anatomy and be ready for this move on time.

As soon as we get there school will be starting again for Lorena and me so i need to make sure that i have time to get us situated and enrolled.. I am thinking i may skip a semester of college so that i can settle in before taking on too much.

The scariest thing to me right now is getting to a new place and not having a home to go to... :/

I will keep you all updated on how things are going leading up to the move.

1 comment: