Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feel Sexy Again? Hell Yes!

Hello my lovelies!

Just wanted to share some of what is going on with you all...

for the last 3 weeks or so i have been going to the gym everyday and working my butt off!
Very honestly i have been really upset because everytime i step on the scale i weigh the same or a little more than i had the days before. SO that was a really big demotivator of course.

The other day i tried on a pair of jeans that i bought in march.. they are a size 16. When i bought these jeans i swore that was the size i wore. Nope in March i was a size 22 :/ i couldnt get those things over my thighs/hips to save my life.

Well to my surprise they actually fit now! So i know i am making progress.

For the last week i have been between 215 and 212 and have not been able to drop past that 212. Today i did :) 210. I only have 10lbs left to get out of the 200's. I am beyond excited!

And i am proud of myself. I feel pretty again. I feel sexy! I feel good :)

I just want to say thank you to those of you that read and help keep me motivated and going. I appreciate you!
Let me know how your goals are coming along?

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! If you want to feel extra sexy, buy a corset. They' re suppose to help with weight loss as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how excited you motivated me to start running again since them I have lost 2 pounds and the other day I bought jeans a size smaller jus or motivation :) thank you for helping me out

    ReplyDelete