Friday, May 11, 2012

Decision Made

So I have finally decided what I want to do with my life.. Well kinda.
For the longest time I have struggled to find the one thing I am truly passionate about, the thing that I want to do for the rest of my life.
I bounced around all over the place.. I went from law to medicine to social work back to medicine (proof of how fickle i am) lol

I sat and thought about all of the things I have wanted to do and found what I am passionate about. Helping people. I just want to know that at the end of my life I have changed something or someone for the better. I want to know that I left my mark on the world. Thats what I want.

Took me a while but i have decided that I want to be a psychologist. I want to work with young adults. I want to make a difference!

I am so excited.. I know that I need to take this one step at a time but I just cant help but get ahead of myself lol

School is all I can think of.. I want to take my education to the highest level I can.

I start thinking about whether or not I am personally capable to go all the way and get a PhD. But.. I know I can, I have been given all of the tools and best possible mentors a girl could ask for.
I AM POWERFUL! I AM DETERMINED! I AM SMART!

No comments:

Post a Comment