Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To You My Dear

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
-Judy Garland


As these days dwindle by, I am more and more convinced that you are all I could have wished for in a  Bestfriend and Husband. 

I can not fathom a day without you at my side. You make my days a little easier by just being here with me.. 

You are my sunshine on the darkest of days.. A day without you is like a day with no light.

I am sitting here trying to find the words to express my love and gratitude and nothing seems to do what i feel for you justice......

Suffice it to say that you are my everything.. You have given me two of the most wonderful gifts anyone could ever ask for. And for that I am eternally grateful.

I am thankful that through any hardships we faced you are always standing right at my side ready to face the world head on.

I am thankful that God sent me such an amazing man to live my life alongside.

You my dear are my hero.

I love you for always.

No comments:

Post a Comment