Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hurricane Isaac.. EEEEK!

So beautiful and scary at the same time.
Ok.. so i dont know how many of you are actually aware but i am a California girl, We dont do hurricanes. We do earthquakes haha so this little doozy we have going on is giving me a dang panic attack.

I am not sure if it is serious or not, i keep getting mixed reviews from all of the locals.
Today at work someone actually told one of our associates that she needed to be careful because people will start to loot and rape after the hurricane lol -way to scare her.

I have gotten everything ready for all situations.. be it evacuation or riding it out. It is the waiting to see what is going to happen that is killing me.
I dont like the waitning game.
I like plans and knowing exactly what the plan of action is.
I feel so out of mother nature's loop right now tee hee.

THese past few days have been crazy... Friday the base ran out of gasoline. And not just the 87 either.... They ran out of everything! Good luck trying to find any store in the area that actually has water in stock. And if you do they are charging an arm and a leg for it. Everywhere is packed with people trying to get some last minute essentials so if you are going to just buy groceries or a pack of batteries good luck to you lol

 If any of you need some help with anything feel free to ask and i will do my absolute best to help whoever or wherever i can..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment