Monday, July 23, 2012

Depression.. It Happens.

Today is one of those days.. I feel beat.

I woke up and feel disgusting. I stopped eating healthy, i stopped exercising, i stopped writing.. I stopped doing everything.
I bought some pants and got them today in the mail. They didnt fit right. They were a size 18. wtf?!


I feel so disgusting and down about myself.. And when i have these miserable days its like everything that i have ever dealt with or have yet to actually deal with piles in my head. It makes me so angry. I feel so lonely today.

I need to start back on making myself happy. I need to stop making excuses for myself..

I need help with that :(


Im afraid it may be time to go back to do some therapy.. I just wish i could take a few days to be alone and gather myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment