Sunday, September 29, 2013

A New Start... Hello Texas!

So, we are all moved in here in big ol' Texas! We are now stationed at Ft Bliss (el paso). We have been here since september 12th and got our home on base September 18th (luckily)! And now we are just trying to get settled in.
This city is just so much bigger than Eglin AFB/Ft Walton Beach.. I cant tell you how many times i have gotten myself lost already haha

One thing i have to say is, i am amazed at how quickly this has become home... I am not sure if it is just me adjusting to the whole military life or if i can thank my mom and dad for being such nomads lol
My girls love it, they are mostly excited about the stairs in our new house.

Of course the move has its downside for me... I miss all of the people that had become such a huge part of my life in Florida. The other day my Lore came to me and told me that she is afraid that all her friends from her school arent going to remember her... broke my heart. But she is resilient my Lore!

Anywho, I just wanted to give a little update since i have been MIA for a while.

If you have any questions about the military move, the wonderful 1300 hundred mile drive with 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cars, or how to get settled after a cross country move i am always here for you all :)


1 comment: