Monday, April 2, 2012

Me and My Books

So I have a confession haha
I am a nerd.. I love reading! It is one of those things that makes my days a little better. I can read a good book and feel like I am escaping into an amazing place that my own mind has created.

One of the weird things I do is if there is a movie that I want to watch and there is a book that the movie was made about i will read the book first and then go see the movie.. which is sometimes a problem because the movies always seem to fall so short of the amazing things my own mind has created.

I just read the Hunger Games series last week.. started Monday and finished Wednesday and was so excited that on Friday I went to watch the movie. I was sooo disappointed! I feel like they shouldnt have made a movie like that if they werent going to stick to the book completely. So many details were left out and things were changed. I was so mad lol

Another thing.. after i finish reading books i feel lost lol its almost like the characters and the actual story has become a part of my real world... And when i finish reading thats it. They are gone and i will hear no more from them.. Its so depressing lol

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing.. I read all the harry potters then watched them the same with my sisters keeper... Im so behind on myreading but I do enjoy it but life seems to get .
    in the way. ~Chasitylyn

    ReplyDelete