Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My First Love

My very first love.. Dance. Folklorico.
After I got pregnant at 16 I kinda just stopped doing certain things.. I let go of my passion for dance. Not to fluff my own feathers but i was good. I was a great dancer. After i started gaining weight i started to deal with low self esteem issues and i didnt want anyone to see me.. i wanted to be invisible. So i never went back to my greatest love. 
Now that i am trying to change my life for the better.. for my better, i have decided to try and find a way to bring the thing that gives me joy back into my life. I am thinking of starting with zumba. I want to get to a point that i can become an instructor. I want to be able to show people how amazing and freeing dance can be.
 Let go and just feel the music in your body, your soul, your bones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment