Friday, April 13, 2012

The one that Inspires Me

 The person that inspires me.. I use her website jillianmichaels.com for help with my weight loss.

 On there I get daily exercise routines, meals, and a cool journal that lets me keep track of all of the calories i take in throughout the day and helps me see how many calories i burn a day. You can calculate everything from extreme workouts to household chores.

It is something that helps me be brutally honest with myself about what it is i am putting into my body.

this site has the same calorie counter as jillian michaels' site but doesnt cost anything... works just as well for a calorie counter and exercise tracker http://www.everydayhealth.com/eh-calorie-counter.aspx?xid=g_MCC_FunnelTestNew&gclid=CPLhgI-Zs68CFQrCtgodB0allQ

No comments:

Post a Comment