Saturday, March 17, 2012

My results..

This is day 15.. and I am down 7 lbs. My waist is down back into the 30's lol its been a while since i have been anywhere near this. I hope i can get back to my 30-32in waist... I know itll take work.. but the more i see results the more motivated i am to keep going.

I dont think giving up is an option anymore.. I didnt realize that things as simple as eating better and getting off of the couch would make me feel so much better... I feel amazing everyday! Its like a new Marlena!

Even my husband has commented on how much better my attitude is and how much happier and motivated i am.

I encourage everyone to make this change.. it is changing my life. We all gotta start somewhere.. even if its getting up and walking to the mail box, taking your kids to the park, or walking around the block...

Next time you want to go eat out  look up the nutrition facts for wherever it is you wanted to go and see if that changes your mind at all.. For a woman trying to lose weight an average meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) should be about 400 calories. I will post more about calories and intake later.. the jist of this post was just to show you guys that dedication and motivation will get you to where you want to be in a healthy way. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment